AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack License Key Download
Aomei Partition Assistant Crack Pro is the ultimate in hard drive partition managers. It performs the magic of hard drive and partition management, advanced system optimization. And smooth copy wizard to keep your computer running smoothly and faster. All thanks to the static partition recovery wizard. Lost and deleted partition is no longer a problem. AOMEI Partition Assistant License Key is required to activate the full version.
AOMEI Partition Assistant standard edition has added a bunch of new features and fixes from previous bugs ideally. The OS migration wizard allows you to migrate the operating system to another hard drive, including SSD and HDD, without reinstalling OS and applications. Bootable CD creation will enable you to manage your hard drive. You Can Download AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack from the link provided.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Free Download Review
When it comes to partitioning your disk, Windows users have a couple of good. Free and easy-to-use programs for you to choose from. There are popular tools like:
- EaseUS Partition Master
- Mini Tool Partition Wizard Home
- Paragon Partition Manager
- The native disk management tool
And in recent versions of Windows is quite useful and sturdy.
This version of Partition Assistant allows you to:
- Resize/move the partition
- Copy the partition or disk
- Erase the drive or partition
- Merge and divide the partition
- Convert the GPT / MBR disk
Unlike other free partition programs, AOMEI Partition Assistant allows you to create a WinPE-based bootable CD. That includes all the features and functions of Partition Assistant.
The Migration Wizard
The OS to SSD Migration Wizard is one of the most useful tools. Users who want to move their current Windows installation to the newly installed Solid State Drive (SSD).
AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Version
And in addition to all the features of the Partition Assistant, the Pro version offers tools to:
- Change the serial number of the hard disk
- Change the partition type ID
- Allocate free space
- Convert the dynamic disk to basic
- Convert the partition primary and logical
The recovery tool is another useful tool to recover deleted or lost partitions from a drive.
Characteristics Of AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack + portable
- Resize and move partitions to rearrange your hard drives.
- Expand the NTFS partition of the system without restarting the computer.
- Merge two partitions or merge non-contiguous space not allocated to the partition
- Divide the partition into two or more with ease
- Allocate free space from one partition to another to make the most of disk space
- Copy of partition for Windows system migration and data
- Copy disk to a new one without having to reinstall Windows and applications
- Create more partitions as you like, even without unallocated space.
- Convert primary to logical partition and vice versa
- Support for 2TB of MBR disk, GPT 4TB disk, and USB flash drives
- Compatible with Windows 2000 Professional, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Service Pack 1, Windows 7 and 8 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- The flexible, adjustable drag-and-drop interface makes the complicated simple
- Preview partitioning tasks before applying them to your hard drive
- Provide the option to turn off the Pc after completing all operations
- Supports all hardware RAIDs, such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, etc
- Supports virtual disk partition on VMware, VirtualBox, and Virtual PC
- Supports most HDD standards such as IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS, SSD, USB 1.0 / 2.0, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- Supports removable devices, such as USB flash drives, memory cards
- Supports file systems like FAT, FAT32, and NTFS
- Supports MBR disk and GPT disk up to 4TB
- Supports up to 32 discs in one system
- Resize: Resize/move partition: Resize partition without losing data Extend Partition Wizard: Extend the NTFS partition without restarting the computer, allocate free space: move free space from one partition to another.
- Join: Merge partitions: Merge two adjacent partitions into one.
Split Partition: Divide a large partition into two small ones.
- Create: Create partition: create a new partition to store various data
- Erase partition: delete useless partitions Format Partition: Change file system and empty all data.
- Migrate System Migration: Migrate the system to a solid-state drive (SSD) Copy Disk: Clone a disk from one to another, Copy Partition: Clone a partition to another location.
- Convert: Convert from dynamic disk to basic: convert a magnetic disk to basic without losing MBR and GPT data Conversion: Convert between MBR disk and GPT disk without data loss Conversion NTFS and FAT32: Convert NTFS to FAT32 partition without data loss, and vice versa, primary and logical conversion – Converts between the primary partition and the logical partition securely
- Bootable Media: Create a bootable disk: Create a Windows PE bootable medium without having to install AIK / WAIK Windows To Go Creator: Install Windows 10/8 on a USB flash drive or removable disk.
- Utilities – Frequently Used: Quick Partition, Partition Alignment, Partition Recovery, Wipe Disk / Partition, Change Drive Letter Hide / Show Partition, Bad Sector Control.
- Utilities – other useful: Command Line Partitioning
How to Crack AOMEI Partition Assistant For PC
- Download file from the link
- Turn off the internet
- Run install
- Copy-paste crack into the installation directory
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: 1GHz Intel / AMD processor or higher
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM
- Free Hard Drive: 50 MB space for installation
- Graphics cards: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics cards, or higher
- CPU: at least with X86 or compatible CPU with primary frequency 500 MHz
- RAM: at least 256MB (512MB or higher recommended)
- Disk Space: hard disk drive with 100 MB of available space
- Others: mouse, keyboard
Supported File Systems
- Easy to use
- Divide, copy and delete partitions
- Assistant and help manual
- Does not support partitions from other operating systems
- Remember other partitioners